Monday, October 12, 2009

Our Blog is up and going!!!!!

Hi ALL! I have been working on getting a blog up and going for a while but with everything else in my life it has been put last. I have decided to stay up and TUTU away and work on my blog. This is going to be a place that all of my customers and fans can come and read all of the great stuff going on with Bella Boo's Bowtique. I will post my contests and my specials on here too! I want to start by thanking everyone for your support and encouragement.... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! OK here is the first fun contest going on here! Post on my blog or comment/message me on facebook that you visted and I will put your name in a drawing. This will last for 1 week and then the winner will recieve $10 free product!

1 comment:

  1. Love your stuff! Can't wait to give the bucket o' bows to my nieces! :-)

    ReplyDelete