Saturday, October 24, 2009

MY BELLAS BOUTIQUE

OOOOOOOOO ladies! A good friend of mine and me have pulled together and we are starting a new online boutique. We have really hit it off and have become really great friends in a short amount of time. I love everything about Stephanie and we never have a dull moment when we are together. When we met we found out that we both have 3 kiddos and our youngests names are IZABELLA and we both call them BELLA. When we talk to each other we always say, " MY BELLA..." So that is where our boutique name came from! WE LOVE IT! The boutique is going to be full of the greatest children stuff ever. I want to keep everyone in suspense for a little bit till we get completely up and going! But sneak peek... Bella Legs, Ribbon/ bow shirts, Clippies, The best cutest custom coats, and that is where I have to stop... Email us if you want more info... mybellasboutique@yahoo.com
Our look us up on Facebook My Bella Boutique!
I will still have Bella Boo's Bowtique for everything I do but there will be matching bows and tutus on My Bellas too!

No comments:

Post a Comment